DAYLIGHT SAVINGS ENDS NOVEMBER 1: Don’t forget to set your clocks back one hour so you will be on time for service. Daylight savings time ends Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 2 a.m.
OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD: Grab a box in the lobby and bless a child somewhere in the world this Christmas! Instructions are in the box. Requires a donation of $8 for shipping. Our goal is to fill 50 boxes. Return to the church by November 8th. See Shawn Kanode with questions… 717-900-7978.
DIVORCE CARE: A new online session of Divorce Care begins on October 26th and runs for the following 13 weeks. People wishing to attend can sign up on the Divorce Care find-a-group website and order a workbook directly there. Questions can be directed to Todd Seidel.
SCRAPBOOKING: Scrapbooking will be held on November 14, 2020 starting at 9 a.m. The cost for the day, including lunch, dinner and snacks is $25. Please send your reservation into the office or give to Cheryl Foeks. You may also phone the office with your reservation.
HELP NEEDED: Nominations have begun for the 2021 year, so please be praying about God raising up leaders in our church. Of immediate concern is the following:
MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY: Tracks church membership.
AUDIO/VISUAL: Help programming screen program and operating equipment at Sunday services.
CARE TEAM COORDINATOR: Liaison to the church for all care ministries.
PIANIST FOR FIRST SERVICE:
HELP NEEDED EVERY SUNDAY: We are in need of persons to:
- Screen entrants into the church at services… temp check, make sure they sanitize, and offer a bulletin.
- Help is needed to sanitize after each service.
- Volunteers after the second service to stack the chairs.
If you think this is something you can help with, contact the Pastor.
CHURCH CONFERENCE: The church meets annually to approve leadership, budget, pastor salary, and other administrative items for the coming year. Mark your calendars to participate in this conference on November 23, 2020, 7pm at church.
PRAYER LIST: If you or someone you know is on the prayer list and would like to have your name removed, please let the church secretary know. You may email or phone the office at email@example.com, 717-764-0252. Thank You.
KEYS: The church replaced the entrance, NCS and NCCC office, and the pastor’s office keys. If you need to turn in old keys or request new, see John Ramstad or Scott Ferguson.
BIBLE STUDY: Pastor’s Bible Study meets Tuesdays at 10am in person and via Zoom. If interested contact the pastor for current schedule. A book is recommended at a cost of about $12 entitled “That the World Might Know: The Early Church”. We use video/book with discussion.
INDOOR SERVICES: We thank you for being prepared to follow CDC guidelines for the safety of all:
- Masks, temperature check,and hand washing are required. Masks are available, but we ask you bring your own if you have them.
- Masks are to be worn the whole time you are inside.
We will enter only through the front doors.
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be observed in sanctuary.
- Families may congregate together in the sanctuary; otherwise we will be distanced with the goal being 6’ apart.
- Some version of all Sunday school classes began on 9/13.
- There is no nursery.
- The sanctuary and lobby will be sanitized between services.
- For those uncomfortable attending, let them know a service will be available for viewing via live Facebook or on our YouTube Channel each week.
Please note: The limit is 25/service
OFFERING: During our COVID restrictions, please support NCCC with your tithes. We still have ongoing church expenses even when we don’t meet. We are already straining to pay operational expenses. Consider these options for your tithe:
- Download the GIVEPLUS App
- TEXT to GIVE using (717)340-9378
- Go to ‘newcreationforyou’ and use the GivePlus link.
- Speak to a representative at Vanco at 800-675-7430.
Thank you for your prayers for our financial well being!
KNEE MAIL PRAYER CHAIN: Are you a prayer warrior? Contact the church office to be added to the email Prayer chain. Sign-up today! Knee Mail Contact Todd Seidel, 717-487-8987, firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUTUBE: To see videos of past sermons video or other events, go to YouTube and search “New Creation Community Church Dover PA”.