PRAYER SHAWL MINISTRY: Attention ladies and gentlemen also, the prayer shawl ministry will resume starting May 12, at 10 am in the Soul Talk. You do not have to know how to knit or crochet, we will teach you. We have plenty of yarn, so no problem if you cannot afford to purchase your own. Church COVID guidelines will be followed. Hope to see you on the 12th.
MEN’S ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP: We have changed our meeting time! Now meeting on Mondays at 6:30 pm.
CHICKEN BBQ: Please don’t forget to preorder chicken! Sign up on the sheet in the lobby. Then, you can pay by putting a check or cash in an envelope with your name on it & number of dinners, then put it in the gray box right outside the church office. You can also pay with PayPal or VANCO, putting a note on it with number of dinners as well. Please share this event with your family and friends!
SERVING IN THE NURSERY: May 2, 2021 Jan Hufnagle and Em Burris.. Thank You!
SERVING AS ACOLYTE today is Madison McGlynn. Thank you!
FUNDRAISING: If you have an awesome fundraising idea for the church, the fundraising team would like to help facilitate your organizing it. Contact Cheryl Foeks or the church office.
JOIN A SMALL GROUP:
- WOMEN IN COMMUNITY (WIC). Our purpose is to build relationships and to build each other up in Christ. We study and discuss scripture and helpful Christian teachings. Our current study is entitled “My Times Are in Your Hands; A study by Alistair Begg. Contact Jan Hufnagle @ email@example.com text me at 717-885-7488.
- #bob-yingers-pathfinders Sunday school meets in person at church and simultaneously on Zoom.
- Corey Higgins firstname.lastname@example.org invites everyone to a Zoom class held on Sundays at 1 p.m. We are starting a new book on 2/14/2021 entitled “Don’t Waste Your Life” by John Piper.
DIRECTORIES AND OFFERING ENVELOPES: Can be picked up today, or Tuesday – Friday, 8:30am-1pm! Directories are for those who are listed in it. Please do not take one without letting the secretary know that you have received your copy. Thank you.
SLACK: Church leadership has been developing use of a communication app called “Slack” this year. You may have received an invitation to join. If you have not accepted the invitation and joined our NCCC Slack platform, please take this time to join us.
HELP NEEDED: Please pray God would raise up the following leaders…
CONTEMPORARY WORSHIP LEADER: See insert
FINANCIAL SECRETARY: See Insert
Audio/Visual: Help programming screen program and operating equipment at Sunday services.
OFFERING: During our COVID restrictions, please support NCCC with your tithes. Please consider these options for your tithe:
- Download the GIVEPLUS App
- TEXT to GIVE using (717) 340-9378
- Go to ‘newcreationforyou’ and use the GivePlus link.
- Speak to a representative at Vanco at 800-675-7430.
Thank you for your prayers for our financial well-being!
KNEE MAIL PRAYER CHAIN: Are you a prayer warrior? Contact the church office to be added to the email Prayer chain. Sign-up today! Knee Mail Contact Todd Seidel, 717-487-8987, email@example.com
YOUTUBE: To see videos of past sermons or other events, go to YouTube and search “New Creation Community Church Dover PA”.